I have eight years of experience in ghostwriting. The vast majority of the projects I work on fall within the mystery/thriller, horror, middle grade, or young adult genres. I’ve worked for a wide range of clients, from literary agencies to stay-at-home parents with the dream of getting a book out into the world.
Never comfortable to trap myself to one specific genre or client base, here’s a quick snapshot of some of the projects I’ve completed as a ghostwriter and/or co-writer over the last five years.
- A 5-novel crime drama series
- A young adult dystopian novel
- Basic book doctoring and rewrites/editing for the leader of a missions-driven ministry
- 6 books within a wide-arching middle grade series (The Amazing Adventures of Harry Moon)
- A middle grade fantasy novel
- A mystery/drama about immigration fraud
- A horror novel loosely based on the urban legend of the Jersey Devil
- A paranormal romance
As you can see, I’m open to just about any genre (no erotica, please) and have worked with many different types of clients. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding rates or scheduling.